Hello! Thanks for coming to learn more about
the Bethel Area Chamber of Commerce.
About the Bethel Area Chamber of Commerce
The mission of the Bethel Area Chamber of Commerce is to encourage a climate where business in the membership area can flourish.
What does the Bethel Area Chamber of Commerce do?
Here's just a start!
- Facilitates communication between our business members and the other facets of our community: municipal officials, educational institutions, other community organizations, and the general public.
- Staffs and operates a local and regional information center.
- Organizes community events including MollyOckett Day, Harvestfest & Chowdah Cookoff, Maine State Triathlon, Local Craft & Wares Fair
- Maintain a community events calendar for member businesses and other community groups, churches and non-profits.
- Develops and facilitates marketing projects to promote the Bethel area in all four seasons.
- Organizes networking events for our members including a monthly Community Networking Breakfast and a monthly Business After Hours.
- Acts as a media contact for the Bethel area.
The chamber collaborates with regional and statewide organizations to represent its members. It is a member of the following organizations: Maine West, Maine Innkeepers Association, Maine Tourism Association, Maine Lakes and Mountains Tourism Council, Bethel Area Nonprofit Collaborative, Maine State Chamber of Commerce, Ski Maine Association, and Maine Development Foundation.
Who can be a member?
Businesses and nonprofits that are located in or do business in the Bethel, Maine area, including but not limited to the towns of Andover, Bethel, Gilead, Greenwood, Hanover, Newry, Upton, and Woodstock, Maine.
Please peruse this website and contact us to find out how membership can benefit you.