Bethel Area Chamber Membership Testimonials
These are the top reasons why our members see value in their membership!
- Most definitely an Internet link to my business from www.bethelmaine.com and the ability to edit and add my promotions, deals and events to it!
- Marketing focus and BIG EVENTS that draw the world's attention to Bethel area.
- Networking opportunities and exposure through the chamber advertising.
- I love the advertising opportunities on the weekly e-mail blasts.
- The connection between local business owners and the opportunities it creates.
- The Mountain Explorer makes the Bethel area a more attractive destination. Thanks to the chamber for helping to make this happen each year.
- The Bethel Area Reservation Service, because it brought us guests who would have not found us, filled beds when we had vacancies, gave such a great initial impression of Bethel that our job was made easier. Guests were already happy with their reception!
- The chamber cooperative ads in RideMaine Magazine and Maine Invites You are GREAT!
- The chamber's involvement in helping get the Village Enhancement Task Force organized and the Buy Local effort underway has been of real benefit.
- The chamber's networking programs -- both breakfasts and Business After Hours gatherings -- have helped to promote interaction with other business people in the community. This has helped me get new customers and develop great relationships.
- The marketing and social networking workshops the chamber has held have been very helpful to me.
Distributing info & brochures, direct referrals from the chamber staff.
- I enjoy all of the community activities that are sponsored through the chamber. I like volunteering at them and the energy they bring to Bethel. They help to draw people to our area.
- The level of activity, creativity, and level of devotion the Bethel area chamber exhibits rivals no other I have belonged to.
- The guidebook, as well as the new website, have both been extremely helpful to my business.
- The Business Expo was great for my business, since it is not a totally visitor-oriented business. I received new leads which translated into new business!
- It's an Internet world, and you are always looking to improve the area's exposure as well as the member's. The staff works very hard at all they do.
- Having someone to answer the phone and point people in the direction of local businesses and maintain the web site so Bethel businesses can be found.
- The ability to engender word of mouth goodwill. The commitment of the chamber to a sense of community. The staff's PR focus to spread the word about Bethel to the world!