Community Concepts Finance Corp.
- Business Support Organizations
- Financial Services-home & business services
- Non Profit Organizations
- Financial Services-real estate svs
- Social Services
We are the first organization to take a regional approach to economic development in Oxford County. Our mission is to create economic opportunity and improve the quality of life in Western Maine. To fulfill our mission we work with communities to help them prepare for growth. Through collaboration with a variety of public, nonprofit and private partners, CCFC acts as a catalyst for economic growth and contributes to the quality of life and overall prosperity of Oxford County's business community and 36 municipalities.
CCFC believes in promoting a regional economic development approach that ensures:
- Job growth and investment with resources that make a difference. The key areas of emphasis for regional development include: business growth and retention, job creation, business lending, workforce development, transportation infrastructure, and effective advocacy for and marketing of Oxford County.
- Communities are prepared for growth by seeking their input and building productive partnerships with municipal, county and state government, businesses, and other regional economic development partners.
NewsRelease Date: December 19, 2016