Masonry Mill and Landmark Services
- Arts, Crafts, Maine-Made Products
- Building Trades, Construction, Supplies-home & business services
- Building Trades, Construction, Supplies-real estate svs
- Excavation Services
- Industry / Manufacturing
- Landscape & Nursery Services
- Shopping - Miscellaneous
- All Shopping
New England Stone Siding is made from the earth and cut with diamond saws to 1 inch (+ or – 1/4”). Masonry Mill’s thin stone veneer is a durable building material for your project specific architectural needs. Our stone is sourced from the finest glacier deposits and gathered in an environmentally friendly manner to preserve the historic integrity. Thin Stone Veneer is processed into a product that is lighter, easier to install and transport. Masonry Mill’s versatile stone products are limitless and allow installation for any project where weight is a factor such as yachts and skyscrapers.
History in the making by mother earth for over 100,000 years, our stone is the most durable building material available to the construction industry. When the New England glaciers melted, magnificent stones were scattered across the land, Masonry Mill selects the most authentic stones to process. Our state of the art technique has improved building projects for many years, transforming the stone into durable and timeless veneer.
We Feature –
Stone for the finest building projects
Green building product
Landmark Services offers the community masonry service, such as real stone hardscaping, design and installation by skilled masons. Landmark Services also provides the community with commercial rental space, as well as indoor and outdoor storage needs. Storage of RV's, boats, auto vehicles and motorcycles, recreational vehicles and product storage.
- Thin stone architectural veneer
- Real stone and Eco / Green Building material
- Stone fireplace, chimney, stone hearths
- Stonewall, Patio, Outdoor living, Pool and Spa, Kitchen, Bath, Interior Design
- Commercial Rental Space, Indoor and Outdoor storage needs