Siegel & Crockett, P.C.
- Attorneys, Legal Services
- Title Companies and Services
Siegel & Crockett is a Bethel, Maine, law firm providing legal services with local knowledge and statewide experience. We have extensive legal experience in many aspects of the law throughout the State of Maine and are happy to serve individual consumers, businesses, large or small, and municipalities. We provide quality services at locally competitive prices.
Our practice areas include:
- Real Estate Transactions - representing buyers, sellers and lenders.
- Title Search and Title Insurance agent for First American Title Insurance Company, providing residential and business clients with comprehensive title search, title insurance, and closing services in Oxford and surrounding counties.
- New business formation and ongoing corporate maintenance services to keep your business in good standing with the State of Maine.
- Estate planning to protect your hard-earned assets during your lifetime and insure the proper transfer to your loved ones after your death, such as Wills, General Durable Powers of Attorney, Powers of Attorney for Healthcare, and Trusts.
- Probate - compassionate and professional representation in the Probate court for general probate and estate matters.
- General litigation - representing towns, large corporations, small businesses, individuals, and estates.
- Land conservation and conservation easement projects.
- Land planning advice for families and businesses on multi-generational real estate holdings.
Located at 63 Main Street, Bethel, Maine, next door to Brooks Bros. hardware store and across the street from the supermarket and post office. Large parking lot and handicapped accessible driveway.