• News

    Results Found: 10
    Tuesday, March 21, 2017
    BETHEL – Bethel Family Health Center will be welcoming Kristin Arsenault, FNP to the medical team this winter. She recently completed a Family/Community Nurse Practitioner, Master in Nursing degree at St. Joseph’s College of Maine where she previously obtained an undergraduate nursing degree. She brings hospital nursing experience in both intermediate and emergency care. "Comfort, ...read more
    Categories: Health, General News, Press Release
    Friday, March 17, 2017
    Bethel, Maine is a mountain-town paradise in summer Bethel, Maine, billed as “Maine’s most beautiful mountain village,” has a relaxed summer vibe that can be quite addictive. Known as a popular alpine skiing destination in the winter, Bethel is one of those extremely rare Maine destinations that’s actually less busy overall in the summer. What to Do The town is known for ...read more
    Categories: Chamber, Human Interest, Press Release
    Thursday, March 09, 2017
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE March 6, 2017 CONTACT: Ericka Dodge, VP of Public Affairs – Central Maine Healthcare dodgeer@cmhc.org , 207-232-5892 Central Maine Healthcare Adds Healthcare Entrepreneur and Operations Executive with Over 25 Years of Experience Bridgton Hospital and Rumford Hospital – award winning Critical Access Hospitals select Healthcare Industry Leader LEWISTON, MAINE ...read more
    Categories: General News, Health, Press Release
    Tuesday, February 28, 2017
    Mt. Abram Ski Area Official Press Release FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE FEB. 28, 2017 207-875-5000 Mt. Abram hosts Maine State High School Class A Ski Race Championships FEBRUARY 21-22, 2017 Greenwood, ME: Mt. Abram hosted the Maine Principals Association High School Skiing Class A State Championships on Tuesday and Wednesday, Feb 21-22, 2017. Over 200 athletes from all over the state of Maine ...read more
    Categories: Community, Events, General News, Press Release
    Thursday, January 19, 2017
    SMH Offers Taking Charge of your Health by Planning Ahead with Advance Directives NORWAY, ME – Stephens Memorial Hospital is pleased to offer “Taking Charge of Your Health by Planning Ahead with Advance Directives”. Advance Directives are legal documents that allow you to spell out your decisions about end-of-life care ahead of time such as "terminal illness" or ...read more
    Categories: Community, Health, General News, Press Release
    Tuesday, January 17, 2017
    Hancock Named 2017 National Lumber Dealer of the Year Casco, Maine-based firm honored for its culture that promotes individual initiative and data-driven insights For immediate release | Hanley Wood’s ProSales Magazine selected Hancock Lumber as their 2017 ProSales Dealer of the Year . The Dealer of the Year Award honors outstanding achievements in construction supply operations, management ...read more
    Categories: Economic, General News, Press Release
    Monday, December 19, 2016
    (Pictured Left to Right: Zachary Maher, Loan Officer at Community Concepts Finance Corp; Marilyn Geroux, District Director at the U.S. Small Business Administration) Dec. 14, 2016 AUGUSTA—At a ceremony on Tuesday The U.S. Small Business Administration has awarded Community Concepts Finance Corporation with the honor of Top Performing Microlender for the second year in a row. To achieve this ...read more
    Categories: Economic, Press Release, Community, General News
    Friday, November 11, 2016
    For immediate release - Two of Hancock Lumber’s Eastern White Pine Mills have earned certification into the United States Department of Labor’s (USDOL) Safety and Health Achievement Recognition Program (SHARP). The USDOL recognizes small business employers who have used OSHA's consultation program services and operate an exemplary injury and illness prevention program. Company ...read more
    Categories: General News, Press Release
    Friday, July 22, 2016
    By: Jessie Perkins July 22, 2016 Nestled at the base of the Mahoosuc mountain range, Bethel and its neighboring towns are woven together geographically and economically to form a community that thrives along with its natural surroundings. The area has progressed with a changing world but not lost sight of its heritage. Tourism has long been a part of the economy, and it’s now more important ...read more
    Categories: Economic, Community, Press Release, Chamber, Human Interest, General News
    Thursday, July 14, 2016
    Mt Abram derives 100% of its electricity from renewable energy 80% created from on-site solar array GREENWOOD, ME- July 13, 2016. Mt Abram Ski Area derived 100% of its energy from renewable sources during 2015. The on-site 803 panel, photovoltaic solar array created 290 MWh for 2015, approximately 80% of total usage. The remaining 20% was purchased as REC’s from Renewable Choice Energy. Mt. ...read more
    Categories: Community, General News, Economic
  • Featured Events