- As a full member of our chamber, there are myriad ways to promote your business through www.bethelmaine.com. This includes a FREE listing, the opportunity to post photos of your business, special events, and promotions. Banner advertising opportunities are also available.
- Affordable basic listing in the chamber's annual Visitors' Guide, as well as an opportunity to purchase enhanced listings/graph listings/display advertising.
- Brochure and business card display and distribution in the visitor center
- Opportunity to purchase advertising in the year-round, full-color map
- Opportunity to participate in cooperative advertising projects and special promotions
- Opportunity to obtain direct sales leads generated through the chamber's website
- Opportunity to advertise in bi-weekly e-newsletter
- Opportunity to participate in "Where to Shop and Eat" Directory that we place in more than 68 strategic locations throughout the Bethel area.
- Opportunity to host a Business After Hours
- The opportunity to obtain group rates on medical and dental insurance, and credit card processing through the Chamber Alliance, a program available to members of local chambers in a relationship with the Maine State Chamber
- Being a part of a central unit to represent the concerns of the Bethel area business community on the local, regional, statewide and national levels
- Free access to the business mailing lists of the chamber
- Business referrals
- Energy Aggregation Program
- Small business training opportunities
- Attending networking events such as monthly Business After Hours and monthly Community Networking Breakfasts.
- Opportunity to join chamber committees and/or help out with chamber events.