Explore the best of America's wilderness with the people you love in the White Mountians of Maine at Sunday River Resort this summer.
We look forward to seeing you at the 2018 Family Nature Summit in the White Mountains! See below for Registration Costs, Discounts, etc.
Family Nature Summit Registration Costs:
- Adult (Ages 26 and up) - $725
- Young Adult (Ages 18-25, must be high school graduate) - $625
- Teen Program (grades 7-12) - $600
- Jr. Naturalist Program (grades K-6) - $525
- Early Discovery, 8AM to Noon, (ages 3-4) - $400
- Child Care - hourly fees to be paid at Summit
- FNS Family Membership Fee - $25
- Additional Activity Fees may apply and are due at check-in
There are multiple lodging options available directly through Sunday River. To find out more about the lodging options and costs, please download the 2018 White Mountains Summit Housing information from familynaturesummits.org/next-summit/
Once you have registered for the Family Nature Summit, you will be provided a CODE to use when contacting Sunday River to make your Housing Registration.
Discounts and Policies:
List of Some of the Activities Available During the Summit:
- Minimum deposit of $100/person is required when registering
- If you choose to pay in installments, the balance of registration fees will be due in two equal installments on February 1, 2018 and April 1, 2018
- A cancellation fee of $100 per registrant will be assessed prior to April 1, 2018. No refunds will be provided after April 1, 2018.
- Hiking Trips (various levels)
- Butterfly Walks
- Natural Crafts
- Freshwater Ecology
- Local Geology
- Adventure Race
- Wilderness Survival
- Photography Program
- Plein Air Painting
- Wildflower Walks
- Ice-Cream Social
- Barn Dance
- ...and many more!!