For $30 you get an 8-foot table for Saturday, April 28th from 7am-10pm. If you would like to stay set up and come back Sunday from 7am-1pm it can be arranged, no additional fees.
Scrapbooking – Crafting Benefit
Saturday April 28th and Sunday April 29, 2018
Come join us at Hope Association. This is the time to finish up last year’s projects and prepare for your spring and summer projects.
<----------Cut Here ---------->
Registration Deadline: April 13, 2018
Address _______________________________________________________ Phone #____________________
Please indicate the number of tables you’d like to reserve.
___ $30 per table for Saturday 7 am – 10pm & Sunday 7 am – 1 pm (no cost) = 21 Hours
Is there anything else we can do to make this more enjoyable for you?
Make non-refundable checks payable to:
Hope Association – Note Scrapbooking/Crafting
Send to: Hope Association, Scrapbooking/Crafting, 85 Lincoln Ave., Rumford ME 04276
Questions? Jessica Freeman (207) 364-4561, email@example.com
- 21 hours of scrapbooking or crafting time –. 15 hours on Saturday and 6 more hours on Sunday to work on your scrapbooking, sewing, quilting, crocheting, or anything you choose to work on.
- Silent Auctions - Swap Table and 50/50– Proceeds and Donations go directly to services provided to individuals receiving supports from Hope Association. Funds support non-Medicaid reimbursable activities that enhance the lives of those we serve.
- One crop/crafting table w/ cushion chair - if you want to bring your own comfy chair or additional pillow, you are more than welcome.
- Music – please bring personal headphones or ear buds if you bring a radio for your own listening enjoyment.
- Breakfast and a healthy lunch and supper included – Coffee, muffins & fruit. You are welcome to bring your own snacks and beverages. We also have a Keurig if you would like to bring your own coffee, tea or cocoa.
- Electricity: Will be available. Please bring your own power cord and/or power strip.
- Internet access
- Microwave and refrigerator available