Winter's most exciting dual alpine race is coming to Sunday River March 30-31, 2018. Sunday River is proud to welcome back World Pro Ski Tour after last years successful event. Welcome in a field of Olympic, World Cup, and NCAA competitors. Want to race with them? Alpine athletes over the age of 18 can register to race.
Known as a world-class venue for ski, snowboard, and other special events, Sunday River will host the race on its Race Arena trail located on Locke Mountain. The race site provides excellent viewing angles for spectators on snow and foot as it is located just in front of the Barker Lodge and the parking lot close by.
This years event schedule will be posted soon! Last years schedule is posted below to give you an idea of what to expect!
Thursday, March 29
Friday, March 30
- 7PM - Tito's Handmade Vodka Welcome Reception at the Camp Restaurant in the Grand Summit Hotel.
Saturday, March 31
- 12PM* - Pro Ski Challenge *Start has been changed from 11AM to 12PM on Friday
- 4-6PM - Tito's Handmade Vodka Aprés Party at the Foggy Goggle
- 8PM - Tito's Handmade Vodka Bar Party at TBD
About the World Pro Ski Tour
- 11AM - Pro Ski Challenge Finals, Round of 32, 16, 8, 4, and 2
- 3PM - Awards Ceremony
- 3-5PM - Tito's Handmade Vodka Aprés Party at the Barker Bar
- 8PM - Tito's Handmade Vodka Bar Party at The Matterhorn
The World Pro Ski Tour is an organization dedicated to rekindling the legacy of professional dual alpine ski racing. The group looks to capitalize on the popularity of the dual slalom format to maintain a full-season tour and grow the ski industry. The three-day events will feature an open registration for qualifications on Friday with the top 32 racers advancing to the head-to-head finals on Saturday.