Dispatch Center Administrative Assistant
The Dispatch Center Administrative Assistant performs general administrative duties for the Lift Operations department including application processing, interview scheduling, hiring paperwork, and documentation of ski lift related and mountain operation activities. The Dispatch Center monitors resort radio traffic and coordinates on-mountain activities to ensure safe and efficient lift service to our guests.
- Receive and document calls on radio and telephone from ski lifts, patrol, and other resort departments
- Relay information as required in a fast-paced environment
- Lead the effort during hiring season for the Lift Operations, Ticket Checking, and Tubing departments
- Process job candidate applications, schedule interviews, assist with hiring paperwork
- Schedule training sessions with new Team Members
- May receive additional assignments including lift operating, ticket checking, snow removal and other assigned tasks
Ideal candidate will have prior ski resort and Lift Operations experience.