Sunday River is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the Resort General Manager with organizing, scheduling, preparing documents, implementing projects, and running on-going reports.
This is a full-time, year-round position with benefits, reporting to the Resort General Manager.
- Assist GM with resort projects – budgeting, scheduling, and implementation
- Organize documents in Outlook and OneDrive
- Work well with others and execute a wide variety of projects on a timely basis
- Record and distribute meeting minutes
- Prepare meeting documents / agendas
- Proficient in OneDrive, Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe writer, Procureit, Domo
- Build and run reports on a regular basis – Domo, budgets, SalesForce
- Ability to teach and coach others
- Maintain and submit expense reports
- Assist with resort purchasing
- Brand Standard Audit / Net Promoter Score administration
Ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years' relevant experience.