Front Desk Agent
Become a Sunday River Front Desk Agent! Provide a warm welcome and fond farewell to each guest and create magic moments throughout the guests' stay. You will be on the front line, making great first impressions for our guests, providing information about the resort and local area, and offering a full range of hotel amenities and services to them. Responsibilities will also include settling guest accounts upon check-out, resolving guest issues, and completing special requests in accordance with our service values. Full-time, part-time and temp positions are available.
- Exceed guests' expectations throughout their stay
- Go above and beyond to satisfy guests' needs to special requests
- Assist all guests with any questions or concerns
- Check guests in with a warm and friendly demeanor
- Ensure accurate room reservations and room assignments across the hotel
- Provide information to guests regarding all Sunday River products and services
- Sell lift tickets and other products
- Assist with phone inquiries
- Run pre-arrival reports on a regular basis
High school degree or equivalent. Previous experience is preferred but not required.
Must be able to perform all duties and responsibilities of the position satisfactorily.