Sunday River's Ticket Manager is responsible for selling, planning, training, reporting, and communicating details related to Sunday River’s largest profit center— the Tickets and Season Pass department. This position reports directly to the Director of Guest Services and will become an authority on the sales channels and techniques used, using this knowledge to demonstrate expertise through exceptional guest service, team member training, and ability to manage the day to day details of in person and online sales, all while thinking long term.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing the team schedule, training opportunities, sale launches and system updates, mail and call back campaigns, as well as day to day and on-going guest service needs. This position defaults to the manager on duty for the tickets and season pass department when the department manager is off or unavailable.
- Becoming an authority on all products and services offered at Sunday River and communicate this effortlessly to guests and team members throughout Sunday River, in-person, through email, and by phone.
- Providing expertise across numerous sales channels, including RTP, Aspenware, etc., and excel in the ability to troubleshoot and problem solve on the fly.
- Inspiring trust and authority through unsurpassed communication skills, and modeling to other Team Members how exceptional guest service is delivered.
- Maintaining a neat, professional appearance, work area, and common area at all times.
- Working as part of a team and pitch in and help with other departments and tasks as requested by the Director.
- Serving guests and team members according to the company core values, also known as Boyne Basic LEAD: Long-term thinking, Excellence in execution, Attitude is Everything, and Develop great people.
- 40 hours a week, with some overtime, for approximately 47 weeks per year.
- Average 40 hours during winter season (Nov. 1 to late April), including weekends and holidays, with expected overtime during December and vacation periods.
- Spring season (end of February Vacation through end of winter season) 40 hours per week with expected/planned time off during the month of May, plus one week off to be taken between summer and fall schedule.
- Summer (June through September) average up to 32 hours per week.
- Fall (starting in October through opening day) average 32 to 40 hours per week.
The Ticket Manager will have a passion for excellent service, a desire to grow within Sunday River and make a difference as a part of a team, a flexible mindset, and basic computer skills. This position reports directly to the Director of Guest Services, and hours worked will include holidays and weekends year-round.