Join Sunday River's Ticket Checking team! We use the most advanced technologies to verify passes and allow access to our world class terrain.
Ticket Checkers direct guests to our RFID gates while engaging in fun and lively conversation. Our team provides excellent guest service by answering questions about the resort, helping guests find their way around, and maintaining a safe and inviting lift area.
You don’t need to know how to ski or snowboard and we provide high quality winter-wear to keep you warm. Whether you are an avid winter enthusiast or just looking for something a little different, come join our team!
- Monitor the RFID system while greeting guests
- Troubleshoot ticketing issues and communicates unsolvable issues with supervisors
- Prior to lifts opening, sets up lift line corral area
- Assist with the shoveling and raking of snow and ice when needed
- Become familiar with the resorts trails, basin areas and general resort layout
- Advise and assist guests as needed in a courteous manner
- Become familiar with the resort's policies, safety practices, and guest service expectations
- Contribute to team effort by participating in job sharing, assuming responsibility for the cleanliness of the resort and safety of guests and employees; participate in safety meetings; accept diverse assignments; maintain a positive and friendly attitude and demeanor in all internal and external interactions
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or one to three months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be able to work outdoors in all types of weather