Guest Service Manager
Sunday River is in search of a rockstar Guest Service Manager. This position will work directly with the Director of Guest Services, Season Pass, and Tickets to ensure a seamless experience for guests and other team members when purchasing a ticket, season pass, or seasonal product.
The Guest Service Manager will focus on empowering the Guest Service team to provide current and accurate information about resort products, policies, and services to guests, be it in person, by email, and/or by phone. This position will be a mix of front facing, in-person guest relations, and working in the office to answer phone calls, emails, and manage incoming survey data.
This position requires work on weekends and holidays, including busy event periods for the resort.
- The Master of Ceremonies and the model other Team Members aim to follow, the Guest Service Supervisor will be tasked with creating a small resort team of 4-5 customer service experts that know how to wow, empathize, fix, sell, support, and most importantly go above and beyond at every turn.
- Knowledge of Sunday River services, products, and policies is essential; experience with RTP point of sale is preferred.
- An understanding on how to help a guest or guests will include being able to facilitate a lift ticket voucher or Snow Guarantee, as well as going "The extra step." In addition to performing the basic tasks of a ticket seller, The Guest Service Supervisor will assist other guest service agents and Team Members with complex problems, concerns, feedback, Lost and Found, and various other instances of opportunities. As a result, she/he will be constantly training their team to know how handle a wide variety of guest and team member interactions.
- The Guest Service Supervisor's ability to take ownership of every situation--be it wowing the guests or escalating problems to the respective resort managers--is essential to the resort's overall success. The Guest Service Supervisor position can be a very challenging yet rewarding position for those who enjoy customer relations and who possess the ability to motivate a team of others to appreciate the same.
- Specific focuses include leadership, development, and management of team; revenue and expense oversight and forecasting; scheduling; and communication and interaction with guests and team members. Applicant must be a team player with a positive attitude, with excellent communication skills, a knack for organization, and willing to multi-task. Schedule will require weekends, holidays/peak periods, and some nights.
- This position will be a mix of front facing, in-person guest relations, and working in the office to answer phone calls, emails, and manage incoming survey data.
- Knowledge of Sunday River services, products, and policies
- Experience with RTP point of sale is preferred
- Excellent communications skills is essential
- Time management skills and the ability to manage and motivate others