Facilities Maintenance Technician
Sunday River's Maintenance Technician is tasked with maintaining the integrity of Sunday River facilities, maintenance systems, and established maintenance protocols in order to ensure a quality guest experience.
Duties and tasks will vary from one day to the next but all require an attention to detail and a desire to keep Sunday River running smoothly!
- Minor carpentry repairs including painting, drywall repair, minor leak repairs, minor heating and cooling trouble shooting, woodwork, minor carpet repair, shoveling, mowing, and weed whacking
- Facility upkeep, including, but not limited to, daily maintenance rounds and logs for the facility, back of the house, front of the house and exterior areas to ensure proper facility operation
- Responding to guest/team member maintenance calls in a timely and professional manner
- Adherence to all Sunday River Resort policies and procedures
- Adherence to all department, Sunday River Resort and OSHA Safety policies and procedure
Ideal candidate will have a minimum of one year of relevant experience.