Sunday River is seeking full time or part time Lodge Custodians with high standards and a great work ethic to join our team. This position must be able to perform all aspects of custodial duties, including bending, stooping, and lifting a minimum of 50 pounds. Custodial work requires self-motivation, working with little supervision, excellent organizational skills, and the characteristics of a team player. The Custodial position also requires availability on nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Clean and maintain lodge areas, public area bathrooms, hallways, and public common areas
- Empty and clean all waste receptacles and transport waste to dumpsters
- Vacuum, sweep, and scrub floors as necessary
- Move furniture, dust furniture, and wash walls, ceilings, woodwork, windows, door panels, and sills as needed
- Replace light bulbs
- Comply with our recycling program
- Shovel snow, sweep entries and walkways, and keep entries free of cobwebs and spiders
- Respond positively and quickly to guest requests
- Report maintenance issues, damages, or safety issues immediately to supervisor
No previous experience is required for this position.