Hotel Security Officer
Sunday River is seeking individuals who like to do things by the book to join our team as a Hotel Security Officer. Ideal candidates will be highly organized and detail-oriented, conduct themselves in a professional manner, and be comfortable working alone or with others. Must have strong communication skills and be able to work a flexible schedule. Hours will range from 32-40 hours per week including nights, weekends, and holidays. Starting wage will be between $13.00 and $15.00 per hour, depending on experience.
- Crime prevention through foot patrol of all interior & exterior property of the hotel
- Enforce the rules and regulations set forth by the respective hotel's Home Owner's Association
- Ensure safety of resort guests, employees, and property owners and provide assistance when necessary
- Respond to and answer all call for service from guests and staff
- Assist Mountain Patrol with the investigation guest and staff injuries
- Respond to alarms (fire, smoke, intrusion) coordinate emergency response
- Provide basic First Aid if called upon
- Conduct housekeeping duties when called upon
- Handle routine maintenance issues when called upon
- Maintain contact with the Front Desk Staff
- Maintain contact with Mountain Patrol Officer
- Maintain accurate and thorough duty log during shift
- Other tasks as required by the department
Candidates are responsible for the efficient performance of required duties in conformity with the rules, regulations, and procedures of the Public Safety and Security department at Sunday River. High school degree and valid Maine driver's license required.