Mountain Patrol Officer
Sunday River's Public Safety team is seeking a Mountain Patrol Officer. The person in this position will be responsible for the overall security and safety of the resort's infrastructure, guests, and staff.
Ideal candidates will be highly organized and detail-oriented, conduct themselves in a professional manner, and be comfortable working alone or with others. Must have strong communication skills and be able to work a flexible schedule. Hours will range from 32-40 hours per week including nights, weekends, and holidays. Starting pay will be $16-$18/hour, depending on experience.
- Vehicular patrol of all roads, parking lots, and some trails within the confines of the resort
- Nightly foot patrol of all resort-owned, managed, and/or controlled buildings
- Oversee the duties of the Hotel Security Officers
- Enforce the rules and regulations set forth by the respective Hotel HOAs
- Respond to and answer calls for service from guests and staff
- Investigate guest and staff injuries
- Respond to alarms (fire, smoke, intrusion) and coordinate emergency response
- Transport guests/ staff to locations throughout the resort as needed
- Provide basic First Aid if needed
- Prior military, security, law enforcement, EMS, or public service experience preferred
- Valid Maine drivers' license required