Sunday River is searching for Line Attendants to provide top-notch customer service in our lodge cafeterias!
Line Attendants meet, greet, and converse with guests and prep and prepare food. Most shifts start at 6AM and include weekends and holidays, with an emphasis on attendance during periods of extremely heavy business.
- Be on time, respectful, and dependable
- Respond to guests' needs promptly
- Take direction from supervisors or chefs
- Understand basic culinary terminology and principles
- Maintain sanitation, according to health and safety standards
- Prep foods according to recipes and kitchen standards
- Handle kitchen cutlery efficiently and safely
- Cover, label, and date food items and store them properly
- Prepare line items in a timely manner
- Maintain a clean work station which includes cleaning and sanitizing after each task
- Follow grooming standards, including wearing a clean uniform and nametag that can be clearly seen
- Operate at all times under the guidelines of Boyne's Brand Standards
- Operate within Local, State, Federal and Sunday River guidelines, laws, and health code
High School Degree or GED preferred but not required