Set Up Crew
The Set Up Crew creates a positive memorable guest experience by performing tasks such as cleaning, moving, organizing, and maintaining equipment (chairs, tables, staging, av, etc.) for banquet events. Responsibilities also include setting up and breaking down equipment in the hotels and throughout the resort.
Must be physically able to lift 50 lbs and able to stay on their feet and on the move for the duration of the shift. Set Up Crew Members have some guest interaction and they must be able to answer general knowledge questions involving the resort. The shifts may be both days and/or nights depending on the outlet's hours of operation and include weekends and holidays with more time being needed during periods of extremely heavy business.
- Maintain banquet service areas, meticulously clean and properly stock storage facilities for expected business levels.
- Tear down, store, and organize banquet equipment in proper locations.
- Arrive on time and must adhere to uniform policies throughout the entire shift.
- Set up and breakdown of buffet service lines, set up and breakdown of banquet table, chairs, av equipment, staging, trash, water, etc.
- Assist when with service and bussing when necessary.
- Assist in the dishwashing area when necessary.
- Oversee the implementation and completion of all events according to the Banquet Event Order (BEO) in order to successfully fulfill all agreements and optimize customer satisfaction.
- Operate at all times within the operating guidelines and standards required by Boyne and Sunday River.
Entry level position; will train the right candidate