Buyer - Materials Management
Full Time (36 to 40), Days
- Primary responsibilities involve the procurement of supplies, equipment and services for the Androscoggin Valley Hospital departments and oversees the Purchasing staff to assure the flow of the supply and distribution process as a whole.
- Education, Required Licenses/Certifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent degree is preferred.
Work Experience, Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Three years of progressive responsible management experience.
- In lieu of formal education,appropriate work experience may be substituted. Familiarity with computer applications required.
- Must have technical aptitude and a willingness to learn software applications used at AVH.