Full Time (36 to 40), Days
- Under the direction of the Director of Human Resources, carries out day-to-day operations of the Human Resources Department. Provides backup for North Country Healthcare HR Information Specialist.
- Education, Required Licenses/Certifications: Associate's Degree in Secretarial Science and four years secretarial experience preferred.
Work Experience, Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- In lieu of formal education, appropriate work experience may be substituted.
- Prior experience in the human resources profession with experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
- Proficient Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Must be able to work independently.
- Ability to manage existing and produce new spreadsheets for tracking and calculations.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills are required.
- Prior spreadsheet and database experience is preferred.
- Must have technical aptitude and a willingness to learn software applications used at AVH.