Lic. Nursing Assistant (Med/Surg)
Part Time (Less than 36 hours), Rotating
- Provides quality patient care to the medical/surgical and pediatric patients under the direction of a registered nurse.
- Education, Required Licenses/Certifications: Current New Hampshire registration as a Nursing Assistant or have completed a board approved Nursing Assistant Education Program (awaiting licensure within 120 days from program’s last day of class).
- Must be CPR certified.
Work Experience, Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Training or experience and ongoing education specific to nursing activities regarding the pediatric, adult, and geriatric patient populations is required.
- Familiarity with computer applications required.
- Must have technical aptitude and a willingness to learn software applications used at AVH.