Nutrition Services Assistant (Dietary)
Part Time (Less than 36 hours), Days/Evenings
- Primary responsibilities involve a variety of tasks related to food handling, working on the patient tray line, maintaining supplies in the kitchen area and cleaning.
- Education, Required Licenses/Certifications: High school education or equivalent is desirable.
Work Experience, Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- The ability to follow simple oral and written directions is required.
- Willingness to perform repetitive tasks.
- Some background and knowledge of quantity food production and service is desirable.
- Should be able to work effectively under pressure during meal periods and under conditions of frequent interruptions.
- Congenial and pleasant disposition is required.
- Familiarity with computer applications required.
- Must have technical aptitude and a willingness to learn software applications used at AVH.