RN (ICU) (Two Positions)
Full Time (36 to 40), Rotating
- Provides professional nursing care to Intensive Care Unit patients (child, adolescent, adult, geriatric) utilizing all components of the nursing process.
- Education, Required Licenses/Certifications: Graduate from an accredited school of nursing and current licensure by New Hampshire State Board of Nursing Registration.
- Must be a BLS provider.
- A state certified Module I and Module II education program in coronary care nursing (or CCRN) and ACLS certification.
Work Experience, Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Training or experience and ongoing education specific to nursing activities regarding the pediatric, adult, and geriatric population is required.
- Previous Intensive Care Unit experience is preferred.
- Familiarity with computer applications required.
- Must have technical aptitude and a willingness to learn software applications used at AVH.