RN (Med/Surg) (Three Positions)
Full Time (36 to 40), Rotating
- Provides professional nursing care to medical/surgical patients (infant, child, adolescent, adult and geriatric) utilizing all components of the nursing process (assesses, develops, plans, implements and evaluates) in the plan of care.
- Education, Required Licenses/Certifications: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and registered with the New Hampshire State Board of Nursing. Current BLS, ACLS, and PEARS certifications.
Work Experience, Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Training or experience and ongoing education specific to nursing activities regarding the pediatric, adult, and geriatric patient populations is required.
- Familiarity with computer applications required.
- Must have technical aptitude and a willingness to learn software applications used at AVH.