Information Technology Coordinator
Sunday River is hiring an Information Technology Coordinator to provide technology analyst support for our point-of-sale systems.
This position will also provide desktop PC support to team members and guests, administer and maintain production servers and enterprise applications to support resort operations, install and replace network devices, and maintain the network cabling infrastructure.
This role reports to the Director of Information Technology and requires working weekends and holidays as needed. This position does require the use of a personal vehicle around the resort; mileage will be compensated.
- Provide technology analyst support for point-of-sale systems at the resort
- Provide desktop PC support to team members and guests
- Install and/or replace network devices such as switches, wireless access points, wireless bridges, webcams, printers, phones, etc.
- Assist with administering and maintaining network devices and cabling infrastructure
- Repair or replace defective wiring
- Install wiring to support renovation, relocation, or new construction
- Terminate wiring
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Advanced knowledge of CAT5 and above cabling, T568B wiring standard, and cable count color codes a plus
- Computer literacy and proficiency with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office applications required
- Ability to use basic hand tools required
- Ability to use logic, vendor support, reference manuals, internet resources, and documentation to solve problems is required
- Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record for company insurance purposes
- Ability to ski or snowboard at or above the beginner level to perform on-mountain tasks