Sunday River is seeking a Content Manager to join our Marketing team! This role is responsible for marketing content generation, curation, distribution, and management across all brand social channels, along with snowreporting communication and team.
This is a full-time, year-round, benefitted role reporting to the Director of Marketing.
- Manage content publishing and engagement across all social platforms for the brand and sub-brands.
- Generate photography for short- and long-term needs for all aspects of the resort.
- Oversee snowreporting process, execution, and team on website and third-party channels.
- Explore emerging social platforms, strategies, and tactics and identify new strategies on an on-going basis.
- Support brand-building initiatives through special projects and partnerships on social channels.
- Oversee asset management, organization, and distribution for external and internal needs, including our website.
- Work collaboratively to identify, execute, and distribute videography needs for marketing purposes.
- Serve as point-of-contact with third partners for social media requests.
- Team up with public relation needs for content asset distribution and social influencer relations.
- Provide additional support for marketing and resort teams when necessary.
- Three to five + years’ experience in photography, social media management, and/or marketing in the resort, outdoor, or hospitality fields, with minimum of three years’ experience managing a team. Ski industry experience preferred.
- Strong understanding of photography, post-processing, and exporting. You shoot on manual, can read a histogram, and understand why file size is important. You can adapt your photography style to meet our brand standards.
- Proficient in Lightroom and Photoshop. Other Creative Cloud experience is a bonus.
- You chase likes as much as you chase light. Witty social captions tend to just roll off the tongue and GIF game is strong.
- Ability to adapt to the everchanging landscape that is social media by trying new strategies, exploring new platforms, and learning from your mistakes. There isn’t a TikTok trend you won’t try.
- Hold a UAS pilot certification or willingness to study and take the test.
- Advanced skier or snowboarder.