Our Marketing Manager's primary role is to execute marketing campaigns by leveraging our marketing cloud and CRM service provider to accomplish marketing and business goals for the resort. This role is responsible for sending emails of all types (sales, transactional, newsletters, and special projects) and works closely with our marketing, revenue, lodging, ticket, and pass teams to build and utilize content for emails. This position requires both technical and creative skills in addition to a high level of attention to detail and big-picture goals.
- Executing day-to-day email marketing efforts executed through Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Analyze, monitor, and communicate email performance on a regular basis.
- Manage, test, and organize email HTML templates.
- Assist in the development of new templates, newsletter content, and new email ideas.
- A/B testing and always looking for ways to improve our email efforts.
- Work within marketing, communication, and product teams to ensure accurate information is being communicated.
- Build and manage on-going email marketing automations.
- Develop new ways to grow database.
- Provide additional support to marketing and resort teams when necessary.
- Two to five years of hands-on marketing experience.
- Strong project management, attention to detail, proactive planning, and a no-task-too-small mentality.
- Ability to work under pressure and adaptable to last-minute changes.
- Possess a solutions-oriented and driven-improvement approach to help increase revenue and hit targets.
- Skilled in breaking complex problems or questions into manageable components that can be easily tracked and communicated.
- Preferred experience in HTML, SQL, and AMPScript, or initiative to learn.
- Understanding of branding and a design-thinking approach to email creative.