Licensed Massage Therapist
Sunday River Massage Therapists administer professional massages and body treatments for our guests. Therapists must have thorough knowledge of numerous massage modalities, possess a general understanding of body treatments, and be willing to train in our spa's specific massage and body treatment offerings. Ideal candidates will have excellent communication skills and be able to learn the product and service knowledge necessary to effectively provide wellness solutions to meet guests' needs.
- Provide consistent and professional massage and body treatments in accordance with spa protocols and accepted certification practices
- Effectively inform and educate our guests about specific wellness concerns
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa's policies and procedures
- Perform prep work, properly clean and restock room as required
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available
- Assist with guest questions and concerns professionally and courteously
- Possess the ability to work without direct supervision, maintain a positive attitude, and contribute towards a quality work environment
Must be a licensed Massage Therapist for the state of Maine.