Wedding Sales Manager
The Wedding Sales Manager is a professional sales position. This manager will be responsible for selling complex and high-end products and services. This position requires the Sales Manager to solicit, book and facilitate lodging, food and beverage, transportation and all other revenue opportunities for Wedding and Catering events across the resort. This position will also be responsible for assisting with coordinating weddings during peak volume periods.
- Exceed all sales and revenue goals for lodging, food and beverage, transportation and all other revenue streams.
- Solicit, negotiate and book Wedding and Catering business through various efforts to maximize revenues. Your role as a professional outside sales manager will involve a varied schedule that will involve high levels of client communication, contract preparation and site tours with extensive weekend hours.
- Perform duties as Wedding Coordinator for approximately 8-12 weddings per year, including BEO creation, communication to all operational departments, and being onsite for day-of wedding needs.
- Communicate customer specifications to other departments and promptly respond to, and resolve, customer issues or concerns to ensure a quality experience.
- Assist with developing marketing strategies by analyzing historical, current, and future destination/market trends to capture the maximum amount of revenue.
- Maintain accurate records to provide group history, ensuring future and current quality of service and enhance future prospects.
Two plus years of employment in a professional sales position, preferably in the Hospitality Industry, with this company, or other organization(s). Must have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience/education.