Events and Competitions Crew Members
Sunday River is hiring Events and Competitions Crew Members to set up, break down, and execute events and races across the resort. Crew Members should have a keen attention to detail, a willingness to learn and execute general operation plans for each event, and a desire to work hard. Comfortable ski boots, an ability to work outdoors in the heart of a Maine winter, and relevant race/event experience are all helpful in this position.
- Transport all equipment to and from venues (via skiing, snowmachine, or groomer)
- Set up and breakdown competitions, races, and events
- Execute competitions, races, and events resort-wide
- Transport and set up timing equipment on-hill, including wiring, connections, equipment, computers, and timing devices
- Strict adherence to all OSHA and SUnday River policies and procedures
Ideal candidate will be comfortable on skis and capable of carrying and transporting equipment while skiing.