Sunday River's famous Events and Competitions Team needs an On-Hill Supervisor to oversee all aspects of competition and event organization, set up, and tear-down. This role require the ability to adapt to ever-changing scenarios and make decisions that keep the Resort's, guests', and team members' best interest in mind. The On-Hill Supervisor will manage Leads, Crew, and Timing staff and must love working outside in all weather conditions.
- Set up, test, and break down timing equipment
- Time races and meets
- Work with administrative team members to publish results in a timely manner
- Assist Race Administrator with building race files and organizing coaches meetings
- Transportation of all race equipment to and from venues (by way of skiing, snowmachine, or groomer)
- Assist with events as needed, including set up and breakdown
- Strictly comply with all OSHA and Sunday River policies and procedures
Must have Bachelor's Degree and 3-4 years of relevant experience in a competition or event setting. Previous ski resort experience is desired.