Hard Goods Repair Technician
The Hard Goods Repair Technician maintains the highest level of customer service and knowledge for guests and Team Members. Technicians have mechanical knowledge or the ability to learn new skills. Technicians are knowledgeable about skis and snowboards, can perform binding calibrations (or maintain the willingness to learn), and will master binding certification testing in order to maintain the ability to mount and test Guest and Team Member bindings. Technicians will also be responsible for working with the retail team to ensure that all workstations are clean, neat and safe, and inventory is out on the floor ready to sell. Technicians work as part of the greater retail team to ensure that Sunday River Sports remains a fun, safe, and clean space to work at all times.
- Tune and repair skis and snowboards
- Perform binding calibrations, testing, and certifications
- Mounting and testing of bindings
- Complete, track, and file necessary paperwork
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of shop area
- Cross-trained in all Retail Shop positions
- Understanding our products and services, what guests need and how to raise the bar to provide excellent service to customers, general public and employees
- Must be able to multitask in a busy retail environment and be a team player
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule which includes weekends and holidays
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous rental shop experience and hard goods repair knowledge preferred.