Join Sunday River's transportation team and help transport guests throughout the resort in a safe and efficient manner! The ideal candidate will provide exceptional customer service and enjoy interacting with guests and answering any and all questions they may have about the resort. Patience, friendliness, and efficiency are what it takes to succeed in this position.
- Transport guests around the resort via a specified route in either a passenger van, bus, or trolley
- Responsible for accurate and complete vehicle safety operation checklist
- Driver is responsible for safety checks, preparation of the vehicle,
- Ensure safe operation of the vehicle, as well as safe transport of passengers and equipment with a strong emphasis on guest service
- Maintain a clean vehicle at all times
- Meet service level objectives and department goals as set forth by immediate supervisor
Must have CDL driver's license with passenger endorsement.