Check In: 1pm
Check Out: 11am
Quiet Hours: 10pm - 7am
Nestled in the woods, near the Bear River in Newry, this is the perfect location to set up camp for a series of day hikes. Explore the Grafton Loop Trail, Appalachian Trail, Grafton Notch State Park and Step Falls ... all just minutes away!
- 14 Wooded Sites
- Fire Ring & Picnic Table on each site
- Bath House with Hot Showers and Flush Toilets
- Field Area for Horseshoes, Frisbee, or just Kicking Back
- Trailer Dumping Station (No electric or water hook-ups)
- Please No Generators
- Dogs Welcome ~ Please keep them on a leash at all times
Check In: 1 pm
Check Out: 11 am
Quiet Hours: 10 pm - 7 am
Hiking, Fishing, Swimming & Boating nearby
AMENITIES: TYPE: Campground. LOCATION: Outside Village, Waterfront, On Snowmobile Trail, Mountain Setting. AVERAGE NIGHTLY PRICE (double occ.): under $100. AMENITY: Pet Friendly, Handicapped Accessible.