The Halsted Agency, Inc.
- Advertising, Marketing
Great marketing including Creative Strategy & Direction, Strategic Planning, and Professional Writing Services (Copywriting, PR, Sales Promotions, and more).
Specialties:Marine, Environmental, Construction, Health & Well Being.
Columns include general business and marketing, health and wellness, flyfishing, and profiles of outdoor artists.
- Working with company owners and organization's top executives, THA is widely recognized as a conceptual, creative, and trusted partner in the development and delivery of targeted messages through well-developed programs.
- Core competencies include creative strategies, direction, and campaigns; strategic planning; sponsorship and fundraising tactics, implementation and fulfillment; and, writing services and message development of all kinds, including PR, copy, annual reports, sales letters.
- Current clients include the most recognizable names in yacht and offshore builders, management, marina, and global industry business associations.
- Publishing, advertising agency, architectural, and interior design background.
- A boutique agency that is able to develop and to adhere to operating and marketing budgets.
International Superyacht Society (ISS), Midnight Express Boats, Maine Mineral & Gem Museum, NISI Yachts, NMMA, International SeaKeepers Society, Trinity Yachts, Gulf Coast Shipyard Group, Nouvoyage, Ports of Cause, Westrec Marinas, YachtAid Global, YATCO, Generous Nature Artworks and a number of project-based clients.