2019 Bethel Harvestfest VENDOR REGISTRATION
DescriptionTO SIGN UP ONLINE, click the YELLOW "Register Now" button above.
Returning Vendors: If you would like your same space as last year, please submit an application by July 1, 2019. Otherwise your space from last year will be reassigned based on first come, first served.
TO PRINT a paper application, click on the link below and mail with a check.
Rules for all vendors:
- Bethel Harvestfest is a rain or shine event.
- Set-up times: Friday, Sept. 20, 3-6pm (NO overnight security available) or Saturday, Sept. 21, 6:30am-9am.
- Vendors must be set up and vehicles moved to off-street parking by 9am.
- Vendors must staff their booths from 9am-3pm unless severe weather becomes a factor.
- Space: Your 10'x10' tent plus 2' of clearance on each side = 14'x14' total space.
- Tents, chairs, and displays are NOT provided.
- Tables are available for $10 each.
- Tents must be staked and preferably also weighted with anchors.
- Location or designated boundaries of any booth space may not be changed.
- All items must be handmade by vendors or their family members.
- Pets must be leased and waste removed.
- Bethel Harvestfest is a non-smoking event.
- $10 fee for all cancellations.
- No refunds after August 23, 2019.