With a historically low unemployment rate, workforce development is on every employer's mind. Hear from leaders of several organizations and agencies working on different pieces of the puzzle, including:
- Joan Dolan – Maine Department of Labor, Director of Apprentice & Strategic Partnerships
- Mary Lafontaine – Maine Department of Labor, Regional Director-Southern Maine Career Centers
- Chris Paradis – Central Maine Community College, Workforce & Professional Development
- Joseph Demotta – University College, Student Services
- Charlie Collins – Maine Quality Center, Deputy Director
Presenters will have info tables and be available for questions afterwards.
Co-hosted with Senator Lisa Keim and facilitated by Diane Jackson, Governor's Account Executive with the Department of Economic & Community Development.
Supported by Maine Department of Economic & Community Development and Community Concepts Finance Corporation.
$10 includes breakfast. Register now
(by Monday, June 18th at 4pm, but pay at the door to The Bethel Inn Resort.)