Slopeside Rentals Trailside Condos at Sunday River
- Vacation Rental Agencies
- All Accommodations
- On Mountain (includes condos at Sunday River & Mt. Abram)
- Vacation Rentals: Homes, Condos, Apartments
We offer squeaky clean, slopeside condos at Sunday River Resort:
- Fall Line Condos with indoor heated pool.
- Brookside Condos with outdoor heated pool.
All have fully-equipped kitchens, cable & DVD players, private deck, and steps to the trails. You will park your car once and ski or walk everywhere. FUN!
Cozy linens/towels and housekeeping included in price. No hidden charges. Beds will be made when you arrive, early check-in not a problem. Kitchen includes everything you need for a fun, family vacation: coffee maker, toaster, microwave, pots & pans etc., full size fridge, and stove.
Ski in - ski out condos located trailside at Sunday River Ski Resort. Every size condo: sleep-3 studios, sleep-6 one bedrooms and sleep-8 two bedroom units facing the trails. No hassle or parking & lugging kids equipment…step out your door onto the slopes!
Fall Line Condos are located on the new night skiing trails directly above South Ridge base lodge, ski or walk to the kids’ lessons. Indoor heated pool with large common room including fireplace, games & TV's. Brookside Condos have beautiful views of White Heat. You’ll walk out of your condo with ski boots on and catch Road Runner Trail down to White Cap Lodge. Brookside has a heated outdoor pool with cozy common area with large fireplace & games for the teens.
- Squeaky clean, sleep-6 slopeside condos at Fall Line & Brookside.
- Fully-equipped kitchens. Ski back for lunch, snacks, cold brew or dip in the pool!
- Watch the fireworks from your private deck, located on night skiing trail.
- Housekeeping & linens included - no hidden charges.
- No parking, lugging gear, or packing a lunch...put boots on and step out your door.
Condos are located trailside at Sunday River Ski Resort, Newry, Maine 04261. Ski in / ski out units available at Fall Line and Brookside Condominiums. 10 minutes from downtown Bethel.