The Four-Season Bethel Area Map for 2021 is complete -- check it out (low resolution):
The Bethel Area Map is the map that visitors pick up when they’ve arrived in Bethel – it is what visitors’ center and front desk staff grab when their guests ask “How do I get to…?” It is continuously restocked at area lodging places plus the grocery store, retail locations, attractions, the Maine Tourism Association’s Fryeburg Information Center, and other strategic locations outside the area. Couples also frequently request quantities of them to give to their wedding guests.
- The Village and Points North Map helps navigate from the village to Sunday River and Greenwood all in one spot.
- The Area Map on the opposite side is perfect for navigating popular scenic drives with Bethel as the hub.
- Advertisers’ businesses have color-coded dots on the maps.
- 25,000 will be printed.
- No ad to design; our designer creates ads.
Great for members offering:
Activities & Attractions
By early December
Download Advertising Info & Order Form - 2021 Map (or call 207-824-2282 for Jessie x104 or Deanne x103).
- Ad commitment: Friday, October 2, 2020
- Logo, photo, & copy submission: Friday, October 9, 2020
- Discount payment: Friday, October 30, 2020
- Final payment: Monday, November 30, 2020