The Bethel Area Chamber of Commerce works hard to encourage a positive business climate, promote Bethel as a tourist destination, and organize some of Bethel’s biggest events. We need volunteers throughout the year, and students are welcome!
Bethel Art Fair
Saturday, July 3, 2021
- Setting up tents, tables, and banners
- Staffing the Chamber’s info & sales booth
- Taking down tents and banners and removing waste at day's end
Saturday, July 17, 2021 (Always the third Saturday in July)
The biggest event in Bethel! Help is needed:
On the organizing committee
Setting up and taking down tents, tables, and chairs
Staffing the Chamber’s info & sales booth
Directing traffic around road closures
Setting up the parade
Removing waste throughout the day
Saturday, September 18, 2021 (Always the 3rd Saturday in September)
A fun fall event on the common with a chowder competition, arts & crafts vendors, and a farmers’ market. Jobs include:
- Waste sorting and removal – we are always looking for ways to be more sustainable!
- Set-up and removal of tables, chairs, and tents
- Food prep – baked potatoes, grill, etc.
- Chowder ticket sellers
We occasionally need help with our visitors’ information center – organizing, tidying, making copies, etc.
Got an idea for a new or improved community event, either big or small? Get involved in a planning committee or talk to us about how we can support each other.